Friday, June 27, 2008

10 Months Old


I went to see Dr. I for my nine month check-up on the day that I turned 10 months. I weight 18 pounds one ounce (20%), my length is 28 in. (40%), and my head circumference is 17 1/4 in. (40%). Dr. I has never used preemie growth charts with me. He must have known how quickly I would catch up. Mommy always says to me, "Who was six weeks early?" I loved playing with the paper on the table and the other fun toys that Dr. I used to look in my ears and etc. But, I got my first poke. They drew my blood to make sure I'm not anemic or have lead poisoning. No shots this time around. Here is a pic of my bandaged arm from the poke.
They gave me red guaze to match my outfit. Daddy dressed me in my Kasey Kahne outfit today. Vroom, vroom!


Daddy asked the doctor if I could have a little bit of ice cream and he said Yes! Yeah! But, I would have been liked to have been warned that it is cold...



What's that mama doing now? She says she is vaccuming. I think she is making a lot of noise.


I'm surprised mommy and daddy bought me another bath tub for outside. But whatever... I'm happy to splash inside or outside!



June 23rd I took my first functional crawling movements. My butt and hips all worked together. Sometimes forward, sometimes backward but regardless, mommy says the end is here! I got a treat. Mommy let me have some of a doughnut. It was sooooo good. Of course I made a BIG mess. This is Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Bill's Anniversary.








1 comment: