Monday, July 14, 2008

4th of July Weekend





We went up to Angola, IN to spend the 4th of July Weekend at Grandma Sharon and Grandpa Bill's house. I was pretty good in the car for mommy on the three hour drive. Maybe next year I will stay up past 8:00pm and be able to see some fireworks. I kind of like this wagon. My puppy can go with me. Keep moving, Grandma!

If you couldn't tell, I like this toy.


Daddy and me on my first boat ride.


Grandpa, don't go to fast. Here, let me drive.


I sure wish I had some teeth but I'm going to go for it anyway. Maybe no one will notice...


What?

I just need a little nap...


It's kind of hard to splash in grandma's sink instead of the tub, but I'll do my best...

Uncle Craig helped dry me off and dress me.
I was happy once we got home and I was able to get out of my car seat. I smiled at my toys and dolls.


This is my neighbor Gracie that likes to come over play and take care of me. Someday I'll be a big girl too.

I like to pick at the cotton padding of my carseat when I get bored. I pull it away from the seat down by my legs. Papa put tape on it but that can't stop me. I'm strong! But cute...

Mommy doesn't like it when she's driving and I put some of the cotton in my mouth and she has to pull over. She said I sound like a cat coughing up a hair ball. I wonder what a hair ball is.


Look at these! I'm wearing sandals. Let's see how long it takes me to figure out how to take them off.





No comments: