Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Eleven Months and Counting

Many firsts this month. This picture is of me deciding to crawl up the stairs for the first time about a week and a half ago. This is fun!!! Now mommy keeps putting this gate up in front of the stairs.



I love to eat. Mommy is giving me new foods to try. At the top of the list are pierogis. Num, num!

T O R I Hey, that spells my name!



Some picks of me at the park.








Oh I dropped my lamb. I guess I better go get him.


I sleep on my knees at times.


Now that was a good nap. STRETCH.


I don't know what this is, but I like it. I like to shake my head no when my parents or sitter tell me no. But it doesn't really help. I still do what I'm not supposed to be doing. I've also been carrying this lamb around that MaryLou gave me for Easter and my Baptism. It says God Bless on its tummy. My mommy thinks its appropriate for me to carry it around so that I have a blessing wherever I go. As I become more mobile, she says I need all the blessings I can get!




I like the heighth of this window. My tippy toes get used a lot these days.



This next pic is of my boy herom at my sitter Shannon's house. Up to recently, I've been the only girl. You are usually able to spot me pretty easily in my pink but today I'm wearing blues. Mommy and Shannon said it was so cute a few months back when the boys would give me toys to play with before I could crawl. They made sure I was entertained.



This is my sitter Shannon and I. She takes really good care of me. She has been watching me since March and mommy is thankful for her.



I have a tooth! It's about time and boy is it sharp. Mommy is also thrilled that I am learning how to squirm out of her and daddy's arms when I want down. They are primitive movements but I am learning how to pull my arms straight up and attempt to twist out of their arms as I start to wimper. I'll keep practicing. :)
I have a first birthday coming up. Hope to see you all there!!!











1 comment:

Brandi said...

She is so adorable. Happy birthday. Cant wait to see her again.