Monday, September 8, 2008

The Big "One"

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

I'm not to sure what all the fuss was about, but whatever. Everyone is so excited and smiling. They keep telling me Happy Birthday.


Mommy made a bunch of cupcakes since we were expecting close to 30 people...

Look how different I look.

This is my friend Terran. Her Grandma Nancy calls us T N T.
I'm not sure who did it, but it wasn't pleasant smelling. That's for sure...
Look at all these balls I have to play with!


Everyone said they had a good time.
I was more interested in my old toys. Mommy had to open up my presents for me. I wasn't even interested in the wrapping or tissue paper.

My neighbor friend Gracie was giving Steve a "thumbs-down" with his fashion sense. But I think Gracie decorated him...

Where's Tori? If you look closely, you might see me!
GO Bears!!! Aren't I the cutest little girl Urlacher you've ever seen? Too bad I fell asleep before the first quarter of the Bears/Colts game was over.

Daddy/ Daughter bonding. GRRRR.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like everyone especially Tori had a good time. I wish I could've been there!

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday Tori!!
It looks like everyone had a great time!!!
Hope to see you soon.